How can you get help?

1. Visit Citizens Advice

Drop in to our offices in Loughborough or Shepshed to speak to an adviser. For details of where we are and our opening hours click on Find Us

2. Call the Telephone Advice Line on 03444 111 444

3. Check out the online help

If you need help out of hours try looking at the Citizens Advice online help website Adviceguide

What can Citizens Advice Charnwood help you with?

Benefits : Work : Debt & Money** : Consumer : Relationships : Housing :

Law & Rights : Discrimination : Tax : Healthcare : Education

** Citizens Advice Charnwood provides a free, independent and confidential Money Advice service to people with financial problems or struggling to make ends meet. This service is available by appointment only and people needing help should visit the bureau or telephone first. For more information on what this service has to offer follow the link below -

For more details click on What if I can't get into an office.

Frequently Asked Questions