EU Settlement Scheme Deadline 30 June

You usually need to apply to stay in the UK if you're from:

  • a country in the EU, European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland
  • another country and you are the family member of someone who is from the EU, EEA or Switzerland

The EEA includes EU countries and Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.

More information about staying in the UK